- 'Mojito Madness' by Essie is a flattering, fun, jade green. If you like a softer green, try Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple!'
- Floral Crowns! I am loving this Spring/Summer trend. This particular crown by LittleDoe is pretty pricey, but Nordstrom has a great alternative OR go to your local flower shop and have a fresh one made for a special event. If you live in South Texas, HEB made me a beautiful Daisy, Spray Rose and Babys breath crown.
- Bauble Bar! I love this jewelry line. It is budget friendly: The featured Tortoise and Persimmon Collar Necklace is $44!
- My favorite new fragrance: Prada Candy L'Eau. Sweet, young, with a hint of caramel!
- Diptyque 'Figuier'. My most favorite scent. It's perfect to burn all year long. These luxury candles are perfect gifts for a birthday, wedding, house-warming, host, Mother's Day, you name it!
- I am currently coveting this Tory Burch 'Penny' Sandal. What a fabulous wedge to brighten up a sundress, romper or cropped pants.
- Rompers are a great alternative to dresses, especially when you are chasing a toddler and infant all day! This beauty is TopShop from Nordstrom. I love the lace detail. Ideal for date night or a lunch with the girls!
- David Yurman Limited-Edition Renaissance Bracelet! I can't get enough of these beauties.
I hope y'all had a fabulous Easter. We had a blessed weekend with friends and family.