1. JCrew Dutch Floral Cropped Sweatshirt - (25%off with code STYLETREAT until midnight 10/31) Sweatshirts are the easiest go-to, cold weather item for me. You can style them so many different ways and stay comfy! I also love these jeweled sweatshirts from LOFT (here, here) and they are both on sale!
2. Joe's Jeans Sebastian Legging - Black, skinny leggings are a must for any wardrobe. I love this pair with heels or tucked in boots.
3. Drop of Whiskery Earring by Tippy Taste - Ok, maybe I am partial to this earring because I named it, but I just received my pair in the mail and I LOVE them! They are only $22. Go get a pair! I can't wait to wear mine!
4. Forever 21 Tartan Plaid Scarf - Perfect oversized scarf! This weekend, Forever 21 has 20% regular priced items with code F21Friend. With the discount, this scarf is only $10.24! I also love this one!
5. Clare V Leopard Clutch - Leopard is a neutral and this is a great clutch spice up at look!
6. Burberry Sunnies - Such a great shape. Loving this pair!
7. Tory Burch 'Thea' Crossbody - This cabernet color is perfect and I love the tassels! This is definitely on my Christmas wish list.
8. Sam Edelman 'Linden' Bootie - The zipper detail ads a little edge to a classic black bootie. I have had a great experience with Sam Edelman boots, I'm sure these won't disappoint either!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fun Halloween and a great weekend! Don't forget to "fall back"!